MarketFactory is a financial technology company that provides software-as-a-service to currency markets. Our platforms power currency trading that seamlessly connects to 80+ FX venues, delivers ultra-low latency, improves time to market and enables risk monitoring. Currently, MarketFactory partners with over 100 banks, funds, brokers and ECNs/exchanges. MarketFactory has offices in New York City and London.
- Reporting on financial performance including revenue, expenses, compensation, headcount and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Track business performance against operating plans and prepare variance analyses
- Partnering with sales operations and marketing on sales pipeline reporting and analysis
- Identifying key SaaS and other financial and non-financial metrics.
- Lead financial planning and regular forecasting
- Provide analytical support for strategic initiatives
- Learn to understand the business end to end
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration; MBA, CFA, CPA, or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years of related professional experience with M&A, corporate finance technical accounting background preferred
- Experience with S-1 registration process is preferred.
- Expert Excel modeling skills - developing complex and scalable models with sensible assumptions
- Extensive knowledge of accounting procedures and GAAP accounting principle.
- Must have strong knowledge of internal controls, internal & external reporting, audit processes, and tax
- Proficiency in accounting systems, spreadsheets, databases, business analytics applications and complex billing systems
- Experience in Data mining and Data Analysis
- SQL proficiency or interest to learn
- Experience building new business processes in a high growth environment