System Network Engineer
● MarketFactory is upending the largest financial market in the world - foreign exchange. With over $5 trillion traded daily, we are bringing scalable trading solutions to a space that is decades behind equities and ripe for disruption. At MarketFactory, our goal is to provide a simple, easy, and above all fast connection to the FX market. Join MarketFactory and you will be a part of our r
● Rapidly growing engineering team at the center of the company and the heart of the FX market. You will have the opportunity to provide leadership in designing, implementing and maintaining our low latency infrastructure.
About this role:
● Monitor, administer, and optimize the network infrastructure for optimal performance, maximum availability and minimal maintenance
● Analyze systems statistics and implement performance enhancements
● Manage and troubleshoot all network components
● Conduct routine maintenance of Linux servers
● Work cross-functionally with development and support to provide solutions to internal and external issues
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems.
● 3+ years of experience managing, maintaining, and optimising data networks
● Working knowledge of low-latency Linux networking environments
● Experience with large enterprise-level IT environments
● Knowledge of monitoring and deployment tools
● Basic Python and shell scripting
● Experience with managing mission-critical 24/7 systems